Tuesday 10 September 2013

Flightless Bird, American Mouth


Singing songs, like creating art, puts me in touch with emotions I can't usually express/ process in other ways. I wasn't able to record songs in a while, but recently acquired new equipment which makes the whole process a lot easier. It's like I could breathe again! I'm singing 'Flightless Bird - American Mouth' by Iron & Wine in this video - possibly the most moving song of all time. Not perfect but that's not the point. Hope you like. xoxo

PS. Equipment used: 

Yeti USB Mic

Midi Keyboard: Alesis Q49

GarageBand (software)

There are 3 vocals and 2 instrumental tracks in this.



Original song by Iron & Wine who I adore.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! Thank you so much for sharing your art generously - with all of us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me. I appreciate you! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...